Quality Assurance Internship
at DVSport | Pittsburgh
- DVSport, Inc. is a software company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania specializing in digital video acquisition, analysis, and playback software designed specifically for the sports market. With over 2,350 systems deployed, DVSport has a strong customer base that spans the professional, intercollegiate and high school sports market. Additionally, DVSport is the industry leader in HD Instant Replay solutions for professional and collegiate sports. DVSport is leading the way in developing innovative digital video solutions at all levels of competition for all sports and delivers proven solutions that have become the standard by which sports-related digital video analysis systems are measured. DVSport customers use their custom-designed software products on a daily basis to scout, analyze, review, and teach. We are seeking motivated Quality Assurance interns in our Pittsburgh, PA office.
- Work with the software quality assurance team to discover, report, and document bugs in iOS, UWP, Windows desktop and Web-based platforms in communication with the development team.
- Perform integration tests when new features are added to applications, regression tests before a new release to the field, and smoke tests to ensure key features.
What you bring to the game:
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or comparable areas.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle and its application in the real world.
- Black-box testing knowledge/experience.
- Regression testing knowledge/experience.
- Formal documentation experience.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile environment.
- Strong creative technical problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines.
- Programming experience
- Testing Mobile applications
- Automated UI testing experience