Technical Support Engineer
at DVSport | Pittsburgh
DVSport, Inc. is a software company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania specializing in digital video acquisition, analysis, and playback software designed specifically for the sports market. With over 2,350 systems deployed, DVSport has a strong customer base that spans the professional, intercollegiate and high school sports market. Additionally, DVSport is the industry leader in HD Instant Replay solutions for professional and collegiate sports. DVSport is leading the way in developing innovative digital video solutions at all levels of competition for all sports and delivers proven solutions that have become the standard by which sports-related digital video analysis systems are measured. DVSport customers use their custom-designed software products on a daily basis to scout, analyze, review, and teach.We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated, organized individual to serve as a Technical Support Engineer in our Pittsburgh, PA office.
Provide timely and professional hardware, software and network support to customers as well as internal team members. Lead the maintenance and development of documentation. Provide thorough input and insight during the development of products, projects, and bids. Develop and deliver training for the internal support staff team and for clients.
What you need bring to the game:
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Client operating systems
- Proficient in storage technologies such as RAID, NAS, SAN, SATA, SAS
- In-depth networking knowledge including TCP/IP, Switches, Routers, VLAN's, VPN Devices, DNS, WINS, DHCP
- Commitment to high quality service to both clients and fellow team members.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minor guidance.
- Strong problem solver.nderstanding the immediacy of the client's needs
- Ability and willingness to travel at times
- Comfortable with a fast paced environment
- Associate’s degree in related field or commensurate work experience.
- Experience with cloud technologies, specifically Microsoft Azure VM's, SQL and Blob storage
- AV Systems/Integration
- Proficient in administering and deploying websites using IIS and SQL server
- Scripting knowledge
- Interest in sports, participation at a higher level and knowledge of the sport and/or rules/officiating.
- IT experience from a mission critical background such as athletics, financial compliance, military, or broadcast systems.
Our Benefits: Competitive compensation packages First class medical benefits, 401K, Unlimited coffee and snacks, Company gear for all employees, Exciting and dynamic work environment.